Sarah has been a qualified coach and learning and organisational development advisor to leaders and organisations for over fifteen years. She has been a trusted human resource advisor and team leader on large scale organisational change projects including mergers, reorganisations, downsizing and reviews for over 25 years, mostly in the higher education sector.
Sarah has coached executives, leaders, supervisors and staff in leadership, performance and career transition and change in the education, not-for-profit, government and commercials sectors. Her experience is underpinned by qualifications in business, coaching, learning, and organisation dynamics. She is also accredited in the use of MBTI, HBDI and DISC.
Using a variety of tools and approaches to coaching including profiling and feedback instruments, neurolinguistic programming, coaching, career change and mentoring models, psychodrama and neuroscience, Sarah has a flexible style that ensures individuals receive a tailored, yet structured coaching experience.
- Leadership development and coaching
- Career change and transition coaching
- People management including conflict, performance and difficult conversations
- Contemporary adult learning program design, delivery & evaluation
- Change management and culture development
- Team development